• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT - transport Warwick - Towcester - PLEASE HELP

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Can anyone help transport some bunnies from Janes rescue in Warwick to Julies home in Towcester? This would either need to be done either today or tomorow morning as Julie is meeting me tomorow afternoon. Can anyone please help?

Anyone? This would realy help Jane - she has 31 rabbits and not enough space, she is already going over to Leicester today to get some of these rabbits northwards. I really cannot do this today but have cages set up ready to accomodate some of these rabbits.

Hi,

It's a bit of a way but if the timings work I will be happy to do it. I'll be traveling from Cambridge.

Are you sure? Today?
It may be worth telephoning Jane - she will be on her way from Leicester at the moment. Jane is in Warwick - not far from Hatton Park Country World, I am in Towcester - just off A43.

The morning is fine by me, but Jane may need them out tonight. Could you speak with Jane as she is co-ordinating this and I don't want to say anything that messes up her plans? When I spoke with her earlier she was desperate for space so they may need to come to me tonight, she was planning on bringing them herself but I was hoping that she wouldn't need to.

Julie,

Just spoken to Jane. She is happy with them being picked up in the morning. Can you let me know when they need to be at yours as I need to confirm a pick up time with Jane. Can you also PM me your address and a contact number.

Josie C said:
Julie,

Just spoken to Jane. She is happy with them being picked up in the morning. Can you let me know when they need to be at yours as I need to confirm a pick up time with Jane. Can you also PM me your address and a contact number.

Julie is leaving at 12pm tomorow so they need to be with her before then ;)

Back