• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

strange behaviour

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I've been having lots of problems this week with Splodge getting into places he shouldn't be! He lived in a hutch on top of a run for most of the year and never once tried to jump up, now he won't stop it! He's been on top of both Fudges and Toffee and caramels runs winding them up and now I'm worried he might jump the fence :shock:
toffee and caramels run
oct06051-1.jpg

oct06051.jpg

fudge's run (see what i mean about the fence :shock: )
splodgecrop.jpg

oct06052.jpg

excuse the yucky vet bed in the pic fudge was responsible for that, I'm just hoping the rain cleans it a bit :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Aww look at him! I love catching buns somewhere they aren't supposed to be. "It wasn't me mummy...honest!" :angel:

Once they learn a new trick that its - they do it all the time esp if it winds you up!! Jack was fine shut in his puppy cage during the night for months then all of a sudden he started jumping through the roof as soon as you shut the door on him. He is completly free range now!!

I would recommend some higher trellis or something round that fence area to !!
I agree once they learn ssomething new they dont stop .. mine would much rather be on top of the hutch than in it.

Back