• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ww went to the seaside

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
I took the dogs to hunstanton and wells yesterday
1240.jpg

1241.jpg

1242.jpg

They love digging!

1243.jpg

Posing!
1244.jpg

1246.jpg

With mummy
1247.jpg

A little video

awwwwwwww I lurveeee your doggies our staffie used to love digging for stones too and the noise of their claws on the stone used to go through me :lol: :lol: :lol: They are such healthy happy looking dogs Marie they are a credit to you :thumb:

The video is just still when I opened it?

BirdieBun said:
awwwwwwww I lurveeee your doggies our staffie used to love digging for stones too and the noise of their claws on the stone used to go through me :lol: :lol: :lol: They are such healthy happy looking dogs Marie they are a credit to you :thumb:

The video is just still when I opened it?
The video should work now :wink:

Aww I love Staffies!! I bet they were filthy by the time they'd finished digging!! :lol: But did they find and treasure??

Sue&Sooty said:
Aww I love Staffies!! I bet they were filthy by the time they'd finished digging!! :lol: But did they find and treasure??
Mildred was! well you can see it more on her :lol:
Nope they only found stones oh and george found lots of seaweed to roll in!

I love Staffies and yours are such bootiful doggies! Love those pics, it looks like they were having such a great time!

Can't wait till I'm in a position to have one of my own (but I have to wait a few years yet).

:D

Back