• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg ewwwwww

raven_guest

Mama Doe
I was nearly physically sick this morning. My beautiful angora babies have mad coats on them at the moment and watching one of the smokes binky, it looked like it had a massive cut. I went nuts in panic, picked it up and brought it inside screaming to Nick. Ended up there was a slug wrapped in it's fur! I was nearly sick trying to remove it, it was disgusting! Poor baby's had a hair cut to cut all the slime out!

Aww poor baby... :( That's so disgusting! There was a slug on Berri once but she's rex so it wasn't too hard to get off, I can't imagine what it would've been like in an angora :shock:

The rabbit didn't even notice which is worrying! But it has a little patch where I've cut it out, poor thing! So gross, but I made sure I still gave it plenty cuddles when the gunk was gone!

I was running around the garden making lots of childish noises as I didnt know what to do with it, in the end I got my dad to remove it when he came round.

fifi, my white rabbit got slimed too - huge orange slimy slug

I couldn't wipe the orange slime off, in the end had to give her a haircut

haircut was better than leave her to try to lick it off EWWWWWW

Jessica made friends with a little slug the other day. It was really disgusting, we had to pull it out of her fur and then comb all the gunk out. :shock:

Luckily it hadn't been sliming around too much! :roll:

Back