• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yummy Supper <3

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Sorry!! More pics of my goorgeous girly :oops:

This is nice Mummy!
P1010192.jpg

Mmm ...

P1010194.jpg

Reeeal tasty!
P1010195.jpg

Slurp!
P1010196.jpg

Then a cuddle ...
P1010202.jpg

... and a nose rub ...

P1010203.jpg

... then zzzzZZZ

Enjoy :) X

Yay!! I've been needing a Tilly fix. :wink: What is she eating btw? :shock: It looks a bit like porridge but I might be wrong! :lol:

Aww Thank You :oops: Yup Jess it's porridge. Wish you could all see her in the fluff, shes even cuter ... think Katie'll agree? :love: X

EDIT: Notice how she spilt it all over Venstys bed? The poor guy went in a right huff when he came back from his walk and his bed was taken!

bunny_burrows said:
Cuter? Noo I don't think that is possible! :no: She's just so beautiful already! :love:

You wouldnt have thought that when she flew outa her hutch in the pitch black this morning :roll: She certainly wasnt cute then :lol: and Yup I swear - she really is cuter in the fluff ... lots cuter :shock: X

beckiboo186 said:
Wish you could all see her in the fluff, shes even cuter ... think Katie'll agree? :love: X

Yep I definately agree, the photos really can't express how majestic she is :love: I couldn't take my eyes off of her :D
Am I the only person who's met her?!

animusuk said:
beckiboo186 said:
Wish you could all see her in the fluff, shes even cuter ... think Katie'll agree? :love: X

Yep I definately agree, the photos really can't express how majestic she is :love: I couldn't take my eyes off of her :D
Am I the only person who's met her?!

What does Majestic mean? :oops: Urm, Yep you are the only person who's met her :D She lurves you :) Hehe That day was so funny ... I thought my baby was going to be stolen :shock: X

It means like captivating in an almost regal sense :D

I feel so honoured to have met her, I can't believe I'm the only one who has! You guys really are missing out :D

Snowflakes mummy said:
yey my princess has got some more piccys on!! shes so purdy!.... shes saying food always tastes better off a spoon and hand fed!

Aww Thank You! And I think shes right :lol: XX

animusuk said:
It means like captivating in an almost regal sense :D

I feel so honoured to have met her, I can't believe I'm the only one who has! You guys really are missing out :D

Aww. I dont know what to say :lol: She loved you .. you should be more honoured that she didnt grump with you like she does everyone else :lol:. And dont say too much .. dont want random people turning up at the door to play with Till :shock: :lol: X

Back