• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snugglesafes is the cheapest

wow thats alot of money think I'm going to need to do the same though :shock: although I only have 5 rabbits now anyone fancy going halves on a big pack as that only works out at about 12.50 a pad?

thats a good deal :eek:

You'll probably need to live near each other if you want to split packs tho...they're quite heavy.

yes I think so, come on Hampshire people who needs snugglesafe, i only need 2 or 3 :D

yep i don't think you'll find them cheaper than that. Do they charge much postage though? I've seen some fairly cheap on ebay before but the postage was quite high!

I would say I'd have one or two but have absolutely no money :(

I'll go halves with some one in the new year :wink:

SOAD said:
are you talking to me?

I was just going to bye the six, for me buns :oops:

ok... I was just worried you might be ordering loads for other people and then getting stuck with them

Blimey for that price I would have 2.... anyone near me need 4?!

:idea: CARYS! :shock: :lol: :lol: :idea: :idea: :lol:

anyone near me need 3? :D I would wait till the new year but it could be snowy and icey before then :shock:

I've ordered my pack now, the only this is It will take me all night to heat them :lol:

BTW did you know they dont stay hot for 12 hours if they're used outside? :eek:

I noticed with mine it was more like 6-8 hours, so checked on the net and its only 12 hours if used indoors.....how useless is that?

Back