• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT....PLEASE HELP..UPDATE 18.40

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
We have just taken a call from the RSPCA who have done a raid on a house in Birmingham, they found the most horrendous sight

63 Rabbits were in 4 cages!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

they found 20 males and 1 female in one cage :shock:

The RSPCA have seized every rabbit, many have appalling injuries, there are some with no eyes, broken legs etc, etc,

We need help to foster or home if any rescues could help please or anyone

There are 8 males, 11 females and 12 babies about 6 weeks old

Sadly all the rest have had to PTS because their injuries and conditions were so bad

Please can anyone help us as the RSPCA can't keep them

Please PM if you can help us

OMG that's horrendous, I wish I were closer to be able to help. Good luck finding homes for them xx

oh god why are there so many sick sick people in the world? :evil:

Do those left seem otherwise healthy then snowy?

GOOD GOD NOT MORE!!!! :shock: :evil: :cry: :cry:

Oh Snowy I would help if I could but with what's going on here I have no room.....
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMFG!!! MAJOR EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

So which i could help! Could ask Janice or Donna (ARC) if they have any room??

m
xx

ps. Cant belive it! Some people really do have to be locked up!! And 22 were PTS! :cry: Binky Free Little Ones!! :cry: Binky Free! :cry:

Thats horrendous :evil: I hope you manage to find homes for them, I wish i had my own house so I could have fosters!

oh no snowy I wish I could help, but I'm baby sitting quite a few bunnies at the minute :(

I can do a bunny run tomorrow if any rescue can take.
Snowy, Can you check with the RSPCA that they can "hold" and not pts any of these rabbit until we can rally support.

Can anyone get some to Julie in Towcester by Saturday morning? she is meeting me on Sat to transport some piggies for me. If she can bring them with her I can bring them home.

I just cannot comprehend 63 bunnies in 4 cages my 2 have a large hutch and I cannot imagine 16 in there or even 16 in a medium sized shed.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :cry: :x

Back