• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bowl Or Bottle

What does ur bunny drink out of?

• Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bottle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NicolaB18

Mama Doe
Hollie & Thumper refuse to drink out of a bottle

and Tigger, Diva, Norman & Little miss refuse to drink out of a bowl. lol

ooh there needs to be a both option, mine use both! :D My outdoor one's use bottles because i think they're easier to keep clean and you can get insulating covers for them when it's really cold. And Sugarplum has a bottle and a bowl at the moment but seems to prefer the bowl!

Squidgy uses his bowl in the day, and his bottle at night (very noisily! we can hear him upstairs :shock: )
Salt and Pepper used their bottle for a while after they got here, but now use a bowl.
Bobby and Ruby have never used their bottle, and always use their bowls.

Bowls hands down, I gave Ruby and Millie one in the summer to encourage them to drink more when it was hot and now they refuse to drink from a bottle! :roll: On the plus side they drink more out of a bowl, I suppose because it is eaiser and more natural for them. :D

Barney used to drink out of a bowl but then when Roxy came along and explained that the bottle is the in thing this season he has never looked back.

bunny_burrows said:
Bowls hands down, I gave Ruby and Millie one in the summer to encourage them to drink more when it was hot and now they refuse to drink from a bottle! :roll: On the plus side they drink more out of a bowl, I suppose because it is eaiser and more natural for them. :D

Hehe yep same with mine.

Berri will use either but Pabble and Ebony only use bowls so I put both in their house. We really need a both option! :wink:

There is no option for neither!!! Jack is very posh and likes to drink from a teacup!

DSC00817.jpg

Mine have bottles because they always knock the bowl over. I've noticed that Florence and Dandelion bite and pull the spout of the bottle though so I might try them with a bowl again.

Back