• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help some rabbits in Bristol?

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
From another forum:
http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=3019.msg59833;topicseen#msg59833

Hi
ive just been begged to help a lady with 10 buns , who need to be rehomed asap as she has to leave her home very quickly, i cant take 10 i havent got the room, no one eles locally can help , is there anyone who would like to rehome a few buns? they are all paired & between 6m & 2 yrs, i can take 5/6 but thats going to leave 5ish.
they are lops & hare x, males n females but all paired up, i will take them in as they have no where eles to go & no one (rescue) is offering any help, but i really will be full to the brim , having to use some outside hutches ect & thats not ideal
hellllllp alex

Its a pet home, not a breeder.

if there are any hutches, i could foster for you if you like? but my finances are dire at the mo so i would need help with any vets bills :oops:

Back