• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

raisins

touie

Wise Old Thumper
who's rabbits love them, mine all go mad for a raisin and the chinchillas and hamsters love them too!!!

Mine LOVE them. I was only just giving Rosie a few this morning as a sorry. after my struggle with her syringing down her antibiotics!

Rosie can eat 10 to Billy's 2 - she is sooooooooooo fast :lol:

Willow's not that bothered (he prefers carrots!) but my chinchilla will do anything for one! She always has one when she goes back in her cage after being out in the evening and she'll sit and look at us until she gets it, then eat it and beg for another one :lol:

Vicki x

I take that back, Fudge won't touch them. 4 out of 5 rabbits say they're grrrrreat :D :lol:

oh - i've never tried them on raisins ... will have to give it a go...

Actually thinking about it, i'm sure the buns pilfered some of the OHs chocolate covered ones when he left the packet on the floor :roll: :lol:

I hate raisons! I've never tried the bunnies on them before I'll have to give it a go! :) (I think Berri ate on off the floor once though! :? )

Lol Davros nibbles my fingers when they have raisin residue on too! My two love them, i bought a big ol tub of raisins for them the other day just for treats :)

raisin is good for their bodies, because there is Fe inside. Obviously if it is too much, then there will be excessive sugar. So I just count about 7 per day, and give it to my big 11lb. rabbit.

Back