• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which bunny?***she is here***

hunnybun

Mama Doe
A new rabbit is arriving at the rescue today or tomorrow, the owners don't know the breed! but say it weighs about 7kg!!!! I am not that good on big breeds, what could it be at that weight!? will post a pic when she arrives :D

Blimey thats a big bunny!!! Continental giant? :? Though I swear Sugars mum (Frenchie) couldn't have been far off that :shock: Amy was quite a small Frenchy but Sugars mum was about twice the size of her :shock:

:shock: :shock:

Eeeeeeeeeeeek!!

Be Careful!!! Looks like your getting a MONSTER of a rabbit in!!

m
xx

ps. WE WANT PICS!!!!! :lol:

French lop, english lop, new zealand, giant or some combination of the above :D

Re: Which bunny?

hunnybun said:
A new rabbit is arriving at the rescue today or tomorrow, the owners don't know the breed! but say it weighs about 7kg!!!! I am not that good on big breeds, what could it be at that weight!? will post a pic when she arrives :D

That will mean it will be a nethie then :lol: People are very good at overestimating size :lol: :lol: :lol:

Am in tears about this poor rabbit
DSCF4553.jpg

DSCF4558.jpg

DSCF4555.jpg

OMFG!!! Is that JUST a Massive Dulap? Or is that growth in her Dulap? I take it, it is a she?

m
xx

Oh my :shock: :shock:

That is what you call a dewlap!!! I take it she isn't spayed. Is she able to get at her ceacals? What's her overall health like.

Sending you hugs hun. You'll do best for her :thumb:

mit said:

OMFG!!! Is that JUST a Massive Dulap? Or is that growth in her Dulap? I take it, it is a she?

m
xx

She is called Chloe, she is 2yrs old and has been very neglected!! I am so glad she is here with me now, she is stunning, or will be once her dewlap is removed, She is very timed but at the same time seems pleased to have me pay attention to her. My heart breaks for her :(

Crikey :shock: it's so big it looks like she got a built in pillow :shock: poor baby it must be so uncomfortable and heavy to carry around :(

Back