• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new baby bunny - needs a name!

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I have a new baby bunny!

I was thinking about getting another bunny and had seen one I liked but I when I went to get her she was gone :cry:

I told my sister. And when I got home from work tonight look who was waiting for me in my room

http://www.photovations.com/ims/pic.php?u=620KlCJD&i=26138

http://www.photovations.com/ims/pic.php?u=620KlCJD&i=26139

awwww. The pictures arent that good, I took them on my phone. I will take more when I find my digital camera.

one of the girls my sister works with told her last week that her boyfriend brought her a rabbit but she thought it was creepy and didnt like it. So she knew I had been after this other bunny and when she found out I couldnt get her, she called this girl and asked if she still didnt want the bunny and she didnt. So my sister brought her home to me :D

How can anyone not want this beautiful bunny? She said her eyes were freaky! :evil:

And the worst part is she has kept all the rabbit supplies because she wants to get a different rabbit. A cuter one :roll:
I have never chosen an animal based on what it looks like before its personality that counts.

this is how I got my boy too, this guy brought him for his kids and decided it was a bad idea a month later :x

She is so cute. and has been crawling about all over the place, licking my arm and jumping into my lap.

They think she is 10 weeks old. Is that too young to be taken away from her mother? But my sister got the impression they didnt actually know how old she was and just took a guess :roll:

And I cant decide on a name!

I like gracie or lilly. And my brother suggested hope

congratulations on the new bunny, the pics don't seem to be working though! \they can leave their mother from 8 weeks :D

Oh wow she's beautiful, she's just like my bridge bunny Niamh! I love white rabbits :D

how about Lily or Snowbell? I got a new white rabbit yesterday and thought about calling her Lily (cause peacelily's are white :lol: ) but we decided on Sugar in the end

I know! she is not freaky at all! apparently its the pink eyes :roll:

does anyone know what breed she is? her fur is quite long

oooh lionhead! do they need any special care or anything. Obviously lots of brushing :lol:

im using carefresh for her bedding because I think sawdust would get stuck in her fur

My lionhead never had any problems I didn't really have to brush her but some of the fluffier ones do, see how she goes. I would use hay for bedding if she's in a hutch and my Angoras are fine with wood pellets in their litter tray!

How about Freaky?? :lol: :lol: I have to admit I don't like pink eyed rabbits very much, but I would never call them creepy. That girl probably wanted some accessory that went nicely with her wallpaper or her latest jeans, and not a loving pet. :roll:

Oh Isnt she Gorgeous?!! I cant believe she kept everything for her new, cuter bunny :x How could you do that?! Im so glad she has someone who will love her for the right reasons now :) X

Back