• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do I dare

touie

Wise Old Thumper
leave Sugar freerange tonight :? She has been loose all day with me here and I left her out for 3 hours this evening while I was working and all was ok. She does all her wee in the litter tray and has really been quitean angel :D

I would keep her in the cage but its a bit small to put a decent sized tray in its more a feeding/ resting size :? My house is rabbit and chinchilla proof (as far as i know ) so shouldn't be a problem unless she decides to eat the walls or my furniture. I can't decide what to do :?

we left ours over night once, Old Jack he was about 7 years old and a skinny thing and we felt after being in the house all day we didn't want to chuck him out in the cold, bless his soul he sat on the door mat all night and slept, did a massive wee on the floor to but...
We let him do anything :)

awww :D I think I'm going to have to, she's using the waterbowl in the kitchen, the littertray behind the sofa, and the foodbowl in her cage :? I'm just a bit worried because every other baby or teenage bun I've had has been a house destroyer :shock: I'm not sure whether I've seen the true Sugar yet or just the still settling in one on best behaviour :?

well I did it, and apart from about 30 poops outside my bedroom door I haven't noticed anythig else so she was a good girl! :D Didn't take long to work the stairs out though unless she was used to them before!

Back