• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New House Bunny

Abi

Young Bun
DSC00069.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

Dylan is my first bunny :) We rehomed him from someone who is moving away, so he is already house trained. He has been settling in today and has already started on the wall paper :shock:

awww he's lovely :D is that a wire I see behind him though, might want to move that , I've lost count of the amount of phone cables my lot got through and i had to get a wireless keyboard and mouse too :shock:

touie said:
awww he's lovely :D is that a wire I see behind him though, might want to move that , I've lost count of the amount of phone cables my lot got through and i had to get a wireless keyboard and mouse too :shock:

Crickey thats a keen rabbit owning eye there :lol: you do have to be carefull don't you.

yes - i admit I spotted the cable too! - and those vids won't be safe either (I've had to fence my bookshelves in to stop them chewing them! - they haven't figured out you're supposed to take the book off the shelf and open it up to read them ;) )

Good luck!

The more hay and less hard food and veggies bunny gets the less they will chew the wallpaper - basically because a lot of their time is taken up eating. Although it doesn't always work - in fact my two have some sort of tag team going on when it comes to destruction!!!

aawww he's lovely! Hope he doesnt destroy too much more!! :lol: My Simba has destroyed lots of cables for phones, chargers, lamps, tv, freezer oooh the list goes on and on!! :roll:

Thanks for all your lovely comments. He is so sweet. He seems to have no interest at all in the wires or other things although we have moved all the easy ones like USB etc. Also we can tell when he is going to start on the paper now because he gives us a shifty look! when you clap your hands he runs off and looks a bit sheepish... he is so cute its difficult to be angry with him.

He won't be left out on his own, so we hope we will be able to monitor any other chewing problems and catch him in time.

Back