• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Runs

Trying to get these sorted before we move in January. I usually just let them out in garden with some panels joined together to divide the garden.

Now I've got the terrible 4 (probably 5 when Frida is spayed) though i need to organise things a bit better. Especially as they always knock the panels down.

What size runs would you recommend. I'm going to need 3 set up so nothing too huge I'm afraid. Was thinking along the lines of 8'x6' each. 1 bunny to each run with bunny 4 having the rest of the garden and I'll rotate them. They are house bunnies so this is just for evenings (weather permitting).

And they need to be fairly high as 3 of mine are big bunnies.

And where is the best place to get them from?

Thanks

I just let mine out in shifts of the whole garden and they have smaller runs permanately set up!

I've tried it but its too much hassle! by the time i get home from work its quite late and i just find it stressfull.

I've looked for 8x6 runs and not found much so im just going to get some more of those green panel things from pwsgreenline and let them have 1 each

Alternatively, i might put a fence down middle of garden. dont know how big the garden is going to be yet as the house isnt built yet but if its a decent size then that could be a good option.

Back