• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone looking for another bunny?

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
Please consider wee Digger :love:

I've worked with him and he's a real sweetheart, not good to handle he struggles a bit but I'm sure he would improve with time and a home of his own.

He came in while I was working with ASAP and was still there when I left back in June

Ideally if I had the space he'd be here with me along with Sooty my favourite little girl :love:

Duh would help if I attached the link :roll:

http://www.hants.org.uk/asap/page19.html

I'm currently looking for a friend for Bundle and a neutered male would be perfect as she's a 3 year old spayed female. It's such a pity you're so far away from us though :cry: We're in Cumbria so hundreds of miles away.....

If anyone needs a good loving home for a neutered male closer to us please let me know. We're going to a local rescue on Saturday but none of their males are neutered and ideally I don't want to introduce them then have to split them up again while we get the new bun 'done'.

Bundle said:
I'm currently looking for a friend for Bundle and a neutered male would be perfect as she's a 3 year old spayed female. It's such a pity you're so far away from us though :cry: We're in Cumbria so hundreds of miles away.....

If anyone needs a good loving home for a neutered male closer to us please let me know. We're going to a local rescue on Saturday but none of their males are neutered and ideally I don't want to introduce them then have to split them up again while we get the new bun 'done'.

If you were interested, a bunny run could be arranged!

Think we have got bunnies as far as Scotland before so don't let distance put you off :D :thumb:

Back