• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing bunnies

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I tried to introduce the new baby to Splodge earlier and he reacted really strangely! I thought she might be a little young at 9 weeks but she's not that much smaller than him so i thought i'd try!

I guess I didn't introduce them on neutral ground, though Splodge has only been a house bunny for a week. He's also a big softie and scardy cat! The vet nurse said he's been shaking in the box all afternoon :( First of all he tried to crawl underneath her which I thought was good as he did that with Amy and Niamh but when i put her on the floor he got over excited and kept trying to hump her :shock: he's never done that before :shock: I pulled him off and though i better wait until the poor girl had settled in and grown up a bit before i try again!

what age do you think she should be before i try again bearing in mind she'll soon be much bigger than him? (this time on neutral ground!)

Back