• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally Sussed it..Robbie is back with friends

Bex Dave and Robbie

Warren Veteran
Robbie
IMG_4268.jpg

Coco
IMG_4266.jpg

Casper
IMG_4258.jpg

IMG_4232.jpg

IMG_4282.jpg

IMG_4279.jpg

YAY!!!! :D :D :D :D

and about time to :D :D :D look at my sorry your coco :D she looks wonderful and look my favorite baby CASPER!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to have them back soon even if its just for a few days :D :D

thank bec i needed cheering after the day i have had :cry: :D :D

Ooooh is that Casper the little weeny bun who had the overgrown teeth when he arrived :cry: He is such a sweetie. Gorgeous pics, lovely to see happy bunnies together :D

Didn't the Zoo trip go well?

Oh and Casper decided to help me clean outtheir hutch by jumping into the tub truck full of waste! Not once :roll: ..but three times..each time looking positively proud of himself! :lol: :lol:

I will take more pics of them all without the mesh!! (It's easier with broadband!)

Have to say I love the piccie of Coco eating hay...

Bex said:
Didn't the Zoo trip go well?

Oh and Casper decided to help me clean outtheir hutch by jumping into the tub truck full of waste! Not once :roll: ..but three times..each time looking positively proud of himself! :lol: :lol:

I will take more pics of them all without the mesh!! (It's easier with broadband!)

Have to say I love the piccie of Coco eating hay...

will pm you bec :cry:

look forward to new photos can put them on my site then :D i think the one where she is kissing robbie is lovely :D :D

Aw bex, they look lovely! Coco and Robbie look so right for each other, and Casper and Jessie look teeny tiny! Can't wait me meet them, has robbie got over not being your special bunny now :D

Yeah more pictures of Casper and Jessie without mesh would be great!

The last one of robbie and Coco they look so loved up :love:

Oh yeah. where did you get that basket casper is eating out of? I wan to get mine one, I'm sure they will destroy it but still :roll:

Back