• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got a MASSIVE Vet Trip!!

mit

Mama Doe
Taking 8 Buns tomorrow.

First we have up my Stud, he needs a Bunny M.O.T and a check up for his small growth in between his lips. Not causing him any problems at all, but needs it looking at.

Then we have my three girls who are also having a bunny M.O.T tomorrow and also checking to see it Shadow and Jet need to put on my weight. Missy is to big, so i think she'll be fine!

Also we have the three Nethes from the Bedfont Breeder, who NEED check ups, two of them have BAD teeth and they need them looked at. Hope fully we wont need any teeth taking out!!

And finally we have Coffie, father of NINE! Hes being de-plumed. :oops: Eeeeeeek!

The cars gonna be PACKED!!!!!

m
xx

Crikey, I don't think I could fit that many rabbits in my car... I would have to put a couple on the roof :shock:

I can just imagine you trying to carry umpteen carriers into the vets :lol:

Best of luck...I hope everything goes well for you with the bunnies...

Got my Credit Card and got my little helper to help carier them all in Sorted! Fingers crossed its all good news for ALL of them! Fingers crossed for Coffie too!! The only two i arent taking is Patch and Booster the new mums, thought i might just leave them to it, being very good bunny mummies!! All Nine young'ens are still alive and couple of Patchs have started to open their eyes a bit. They look TOO CUTE now!!! Cant wait till they start to run around!

m
xx

ps. Busy? Na! All in a days work!

hah :lol:
i can just imagine the car now..mine was full with 3 carriers..dont know if i could fit 8 :shock:

:lol: :lol:
Emma x

Just got back!

Stud is all good. Christobel had a look at his growth and has never seen anything like it before. He'll be having it removed soon hopefully.

Shadow, Jet and Missy are all good too. Jet and Shadow weight is fine, which is super!! :D

Also we have the Nethes who have been given a all clear!! Woot! There teeth are not right but Christobel said they will fine. Great news, so that means that they can all go to their new homes this week!! :D :D

And Coffie was checked in for his de-plumin'. Fingers crossed for him!

m
xx

I've got 5 to take to the vets for vaccinations!!

Then got to take 4 of them back two weeks after for vaccinations!

Then got to take my 2 girlies in for a spay, probably a couple of weeks after that :?

My credit card will be my best friend!!

Same boat as me then! Lol.

Just rang the Vets, Donna says all went good, he up and acting normal. Goin to pick him up in an hour! Woot! :D :D

m
xx

ooohh Mit i was thinking about you today :oops: :oops: i was wondering how the little nippers were doing i take it the young one began drinking then :D

Just got Coffie home!! Hes all well & sound. Hes in a indoor cage at the moment which close to the heater. To make him snuggley and warm!! He looked soo scared when i collect him at the surgery and was deas still. :? I got a bit woried, but as soon as he was in the car, he was back to his normal self. Yay! Loves him! :D :D

m
xx

Back