• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Squidgy

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Well, he's been a little devil today - won't sit still for a minute! I've taken a few photos of him - most he's just disappearing out of the corner of the picture :roll:

He's been all over me today, I've been scented to within an inch of my life!
PA240013.jpg

He's obsessed with my laptop charger!
PA240007.jpg

And in one of his favourite spots under the table.
PA240029.jpg

Oh Squidgy has to be one of my favourites, and seeing more pics of him has made me love him more. Hes a handsome fella xx

Awww bless Mr Squidgy is just so adorable, remind me where you live again, I'm gonna come round with empty pockets :wink: And leave with a pocketful of Squidgy :lol: And maybe there'll be room for a sprinkling of salt and pepper :lol:

AlisonA said:
Awww bless Mr Squidgy is just so adorable, remind me where you live again, I'm gonna come round with empty pockets :wink: And leave with a pocketful of Squidgy :lol: And maybe there'll be room for a sprinkling of salt and pepper :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
A pair of combats should do it :wink: Bless them - they're so tiny.

Marlene - he is a very cuddly bunster indeed. He loves us very much, and follows us everywhere.

Thanks everyone. Squidgy says thanks for your lovely comments.

He's a very cheeky bunster. He's been upstairs with me this morning - I'm trying to work, but he's under the bed, on the bed, round my feet :roll: :lol:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Hey Helen,
Sorry I've been a bit slow on the forum over the last couple of days. With Ed away, I have just been louging around the house, eating chocolate, watching trash tv and letting the buns get away with whatever they like!! :D Lovely to see the delightful Mr S, the girls are very happy in deed!!! They of course send their love.
Alison, I'm in with the bunny napping, just say when/where you want to meet to create a plan!! (I love your signiture pic, it is brilliant!!!!).
Love nicola xxx

Back