• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Katie, Neil and any Venny fans!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Weeell, You've not really seen much of him recently i dont think soo ...

With his new favourite toy :D

P1010021-1.jpg

and again :)

P1010023-1.jpg

Guarding his Princess' House :love:

P1010015-1.jpg

Just lookin' cute! :)

P1010016-2.jpg

Hugs X

OMG!!! I'm surprised his toy is still in one piece :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aww, he's gorgeous! Even had Neil going awwwwwwwww :lol:

animusuk said:

Lmao ... Yup it's just slightly headless. I cant believe he started breaking all his pressies if front of you .... Veeery ungreatful boy!! :oops: Laura, He's 110% better, He's like a 3year old at the moment, Soo cheeky!! :lol: X

Veronica - Tills home is down to the lovely neil too :)

beckiboo186 said:
animusuk said:

Lmao ... Yup it's just slightly headless. I cant believe he started breaking all his pressies if front of you .... Veeery ungreatful boy!! :oops: Laura, He's 110% better, He's like a 3year old at the moment, Soo cheeky!! :lol: X

Veronica - Tills home is down to the lovely neil too :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nah, it's my fault for not coating them in concrete first :lol:

the happy bee said:
Aww beautiful, he always makes me want to jump into the computer screen and give him a big cuddle.

Aww Thanks Guys ... Happy Bee - Make sure you dont hurt your head jumping into computer screens!! :shock: :lol: :lol: XX

I bet he's the kind of pooch who you can have a good old cuddle with! I love his gentle old face :love:

I looovvve the Venster. :love: :love:
And I'm still jealous of Till's hutch, :wink: I bet she can do binkies in that mansion! :shock: Then again, a princess does need her palace! :wink: :lol:

Thank You :D
Jayney - Had a lovely holiday thank you and Jess, Till can do binkies in her hutch yep, but she usually ends up banging her head :oops: :lol: X

Back