• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know I shouldn't but...I got her!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
after loosing both Amy and Niamh this month I just felt that i wanted another rabbit to take my mind off all the hurt and hopefully one day live with Splodge, as the poor boy has lost 2 partners this month :(

I'm going to look at an albino frenchy this evening. If i get her she will be Niamh's colour and Amy breed so a bit of both of them mixed together.

I'll keep you posted and no shouting :oops:

awwww (((hugs))) you do what ever feels right touie. i'm sure no one will shout at you for wanting to give another bun a loving home and help to fill the emptiness you are feeling right now :cry:
it's a sweet idea to have a bunny who's a mixture of your 2 bridge bunnies, kind of like a living tribute to them both.
i'm so sorry for your losses. i hope a new bun will bring you and splodge a lot of happiness xxx

Why would anyone shout? I think we all understand how dear these bunnies are to our hearts and the hole they leave behind when they go - a new bun will never replace those lost, but does go some way to filling the void. Some people need time for that hole to mend, others need to fill it with the love of another bun very quickly. I think it's just down to the individual which way it works for them xxx

I felt bad because she wasn't a rescue bunny. The couple i got her from decided to let their rabbits have one litter before they were neutered. She is absolutely gorgeous, she sat on the sofa next to me at the couple's house and didn't move so i had to have her, and she's been sat on my sons lap since we got in ! They also kept her as a house rabbit which is perfect :D She is 9 weeks old and not sure of a name yet but possibly Sugar or Lily. Will post some piccys later!

Back