• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of bunny snuggles!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
These were a few weeks ago when my cousin came to visit! She's very good with the buns and she never picks them up unless i have picked them up for her and handed them to her, she doesn't chase them or shout, she's really very good with them!

DSCF2950.jpg

DSCF2949.jpg

DSCF2948.jpg

DSCF2947.jpg

DSCF2946.jpg

DSCF2945.jpg

DSCF2944.jpg

DSCF2943.jpg

DSCF2942.jpg

DSCF2941.jpg

DSCF2940.jpg

DSCF2939.jpg

DSCF2937.jpg

DSCF2936.jpg

DSCF2935.jpg

DSCF2931.jpg

DSCF2930.jpg

DSCF2919.jpg

DSCF2908.jpg

DSCF2910.jpg

Aaaawwwwww what gorgeous Photos Phill :D :D :D Your cousin is very pretty and looks a lot like you :wink: :) :)
One of your rabbits is the spitting image of Shadow our Angora(10/11 photos down)... :shock: :shock: :shock: have you rabbitnapped Shadow by any chance Phill :shock: :lol: :lol:

Awwww what adorable photos, You have obviously taught your cousin well, she looks like she really adores the bunnies :D

sharond said:
Awwww what adorable photos, You have obviously taught your cousin well, she looks like she really adores the bunnies :D

She does, she has been in love with them since she was 5 and her mum wont let her have a pet of her own so she just loves it when she comes to visit

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww these photos are totally gorgeous they really made me smile all your buns look so happy to be held :love: I luv those piccies and they all want to come to you like where your niece is feeding max and i think its Pan peeking under her hutch cos she wants some fuss :love:

Phill said:
Which one is it Adele?? Im assuming possibly Hester or Plum the grey lionheads??

Hiya :D It is the 10 and 11 photos down Phill, the gorgeous grey bunny your cousin is cuddling :D What is his/ her name??

Thats hester and Plum Adele, Hester is the first one and Plum is the second, Plum is hesters daughter!

Back