• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and a partridge!

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Bobby wanted to show everyone that he was feeling much better and to say thanks for all the lovely messages.
PA240021.jpg

Ruby didn't want to miss out on the action!
PA240017.jpg

Here's Salt and Pepper doing what they do best!
PA240029.jpg

PA240008.jpg

And a baby partridge I saw in the garden today. Don't know where mum and dad are - they're usually around somewhere. Very cute.
PA240003.jpg

Salt and Pepper are the best boys (thanks Jill!), so clean and they love their hay. They say thanks for the compliments :oops: :D

Awwwww :love: Gorgeous pic's Helen, I love your bunnies soooooo much, I want Salt and Pepper, I know my girls do as well. Where is the delightful Mr S though?
Nicola
ps-am still illegally on the forum at work, bet I get busted!!

Mr Squidgy is having a bit of a 'mad' day today, and will not sit still! I'll try and get some pictures of him later.
And Salt and Pepper are MINE :shock: :lol:

honeybunny said:
Lovely pics Helen..do you have visiting partridges often?

Yes, we have a couple who live around our house. Never seen a baby one before though. This is one of the adults:
DSCN0396.jpg

We've also had an ickle bunny
P6080002.jpg

And lots of sparrows!
sparrows.jpg

We see hares, mice, pheasant here all the time,not to mention all the different birds. I disturbed a mummy mole and her babies once, and watched her move them to safety.

I love living here :D

loopylop said:
Errrrm.... methinks I is on my way to bunny nap all of your buns

You'll have to get past Mr Squidgy first. :wink: He's a BIB don't you know :D

Back