• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Garden

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
DSCF2958.jpg

DSCF2957.jpg

DSCF2956.jpg

DSCF2955.jpg

DSCF2953.jpg

DSCF2952.jpg

Yeh there fine the buns are over the other side of the garden from our naighbours so i don't think they hear them much, and my lot don't seem to stamp there feet a huge amount either! LOL

Lovely garden, I bet the buns love it there.
My Father was born in Dumfries, he's dead now, and I'venever visited there. We passed by in August on our way up to inverness.

wow your garden is fab! looks lovely did it take you ages to do it? we got rained off with ours so it is a mud bath at the mo :roll: :lol: :lol:

The flower bed and pond were already there when we moved in, they were just grubby and covered in weeds and there were no plants in the pond. I just finished the garden last weekend and we moved in in June!

Beautiful big garden. The pond looks great.
We've just move house and our new garden is so tiny so just room for the bunnies and not alot else.

Back