• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ron and tilly when they were in the house

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
There back outside now as i had to move them when my landlord came to visit and Tilly started doing binkys when she was back outside!

DSCF3000.jpg

DSCF2999.jpg

DSCF2998.jpg

DSCF2997.jpg

DSCF2996.jpg

Awww they're lovely. When I had Pippa inside she was really depressed and she's come to life outside, espcially now she has her husbun :D I think a lot of rabbits prefer life outside, especially if that's what they're used to. I've said if I ever have a house rabbit it would have to be a baby or a previous housebun who isn't used to the big outdoors.

Yeh Kathryn, Oakley our house bun loves being inside! She's not keen on the outdoors at all, but i brought Tilly in because of her renal failure and she really didn't like it, so i thought i'd rather have her happy for her last months outside rather than have her inside to try and prolong her life a little.

Ah cute!!

I was wondering about this, my buns are half and half, they have access to house and garden all day and get locked in kitchen when we go to bed.

Jasper seems to spend most of his time indoors - mostly in the kitchen, and Jessica is the opposite. I don't think Jasper likes outdoors much, I don't think he likes dirt and wet and cold. Never thought that they would have a preference!

Back