• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I find...

xEMMAx

Warren Veteran
...the tunnel Clio is lying in in the top left corner of my signature? Can anyone help? Need to buy another 1 (or 2) but can't find it ANYWHERE!
Looked on all the pet websites I can think of and ebay but nobody seems to be selling it :( Got my current one from P@H but can't find it in there anymore either :roll:
Seen similar tunnels but the one I have seems to be safest and looks best! Hope someone can help me find it!

there was lots in my P@H last time i went :?

Unfortunately I work miles from there and am away this weekend so wouldnt be able to go, perhaps someone else could get you some and post them? They're quite light arent they?

Yeah they are quite light, that'd be brill if someone could send one! :D I've been in my local P@H 3 times in last 2 weeks and haven't found them :lol:

Aw, thats really annoying isnt it?!
I think ive got the packaging from mine at home, so will have a look tonight if you want to see if somewhere else on the net sells 'em

Ahh yes please :D I was trying to look for a cotton ticket thing or something attached to see what make it was but either there isn't one or buns have chewed it off :roll:

xEMMAx said:
Ahh yes please :D I was trying to look for a cotton ticket thing or something attached to see what make it was but either there isn't one or buns have chewed it off :roll:

thats probably quite likely :lol:
You know the dangly carrot thing? The first thing Audrey did was to go in and chew it off :lol:

mandy said:
xEMMAx said:

You know the dangly carrot thing? The first thing Audrey did was to go in and chew it off :lol:

:lol: Same, except Davros was more interested in the piece of elastic!

mandy said:
xEMMAx said:

Ahhh yes! Clio didn't seem interested by it but first time Jasper saw it, it was chewed off :roll: :lol:

Back