• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Rabbit House - Green Fields

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Oldie Bunny

The Rabbit House sells fabulous Jellycat soft toy rabbits, Anita Jeram cards, toys for rabbits, rabbit purses and makeup bags and even rabbit lights! All profits are donated to rabbit rescues, at the moment the two rescues benefiting are Green Fields in Bracknell and Bobtails in Epsom. www.therabbithouse.co.uk

OMG this is the first time I looked at teh goodie, I love the stuff you've got for sale, wish I hadn't look now I want some stuff :shock: :lol:

Oldie Bunny said:
Yes, you are more than welcome to collect from me and save on postage!

Thank you, it will not be me though but am sending agent Jilly whom you know :wink: :lol:

Denny said:
Oldie Bunny said:
Yes, you are more than welcome to collect from me and save on postage!

Thank you, it will not be me though but am sending agent Jilly whom you know :wink: :lol:
And I promise not to leave with any bunnies this time :wink:

Oh i wish i never clicked the link, i've just spent 9.48 on a pack of 5 toys of ebay. Well if it's to go towards rescues i'm sure they won't mind a few more toys but this is the last i'm glad i get paid on Friday :lol:

Oh why can't i edit. I have ordered the cute little dollaly rabbit (i think) but i think i'll be keeping it, it's kinda cute :oops: and a woden jingle toy :D

roflol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what happened there kezza :lol: :lol: :lol: good job you were not on an anne summers forum otherwise we would all of known what you had purchased of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

double O denny calling triple O Jilly, come in Jilly :lol: :lol:

watch for message that will contain my requirements :wink: should you wish to accept this mission of finding your way to Oldie bunny, picking up double O denny's order and not to forget to put them in your car before travelling next week, or calling the recovery guys out for a toy till, I would be most appreciative and will reward you with coffee, cakes and bunny fluff all over your cloths :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this message will self destruct in 10 seconds

OK, have stopped the destruct button as I know you will forget if I got rid of it :lol: :lol: :lol: did you book in to senior moments annonymous or is there a waiting list :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Denny said:
roflol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what happened there kezza :lol: :lol: :lol: good job you were not on an anne summers forum otherwise we would all of known what you had purchased of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

double O denny calling triple O Jilly, come in Jilly :lol: :lol:

watch for message that will contain my requirements :wink: should you wish to accept this mission of finding your way to Oldie bunny, picking up double O denny's order and not to forget to put them in your car before travelling next week, or calling the recovery guys out for a toy till, I would be most appreciative and will reward you with coffee, cakes and bunny fluff all over your clothes :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this message will self destruct in 10 seconds

OK, have stopped the destruct button as I know you will forget if I got rid of it :lol: :lol: :lol: did you book in to senior moments annonymous or is there a waiting list :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG Kezza's problems is spreading :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tamsin, where has the edit button gone, there are only quote buttons :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: still, unlike Kezza, I will not be divulging my purchasing today knowing that it is valentines day tomorrow :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oi you stop making fun of my senior moments :oops: :lol: The toy till will have folks well confused :lol:

Have you placed your order :? I need to know what and when to collect on your behalf

Agent triple O Jilly signing out :lol:

I am now stuck in the twightlight zone in teh fundraising section :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

treble O Jilly, quadruple O Denny will phone oldie bun with order and see how we go about this :wink:

It will be nice to see you Jill and I will make sure that you don't sneak any rabbits out with you! I have lots of new residents for you to meet.

Orders for collection can be emailed to me as I think the automated checkout system will insist on charging for delivery. I can fix it so that you can still pay by paypal or cheque.

I've just packed a doolally bunny and a jingle toy which must be for you Kezza. My local post office isn't open on Wednedsay afternoons, but it will be on it's way to you tomorrow.

Back