PDA

View Full Version : The Rabbit House - Green Fields

SOAD
23-10-2006, 05:16 PM
Posted on behalf of Oldie Bunny

The Rabbit House sells fabulous Jellycat soft toy rabbits, Anita Jeram cards, toys for rabbits, rabbit purses and makeup bags and even rabbit lights! All profits are donated to rabbit rescues, at the moment the two rescues benefiting are Green Fields in Bracknell and Bobtails in Epsom. www.therabbithouse.co.uk

janice
23-10-2006, 10:05 PM
The bunny zip purse is great. I know what I am ordering for Christmas

Oldie Bunny
29-10-2006, 12:35 PM
There are now some Christmas cards available for those wanting to be ready early for Christmas!

Oldie Bunny
29-11-2006, 04:32 PM
If you fancy bunny lights on your Christmas tree, now's the time to order!

SOAD
29-11-2006, 04:34 PM
OMG this is the first time I looked at teh goodie, I love the stuff you've got for sale, wish I hadn't look now I want some stuff :shock: :lol:

Bavarian Bunny
29-11-2006, 06:26 PM
The soft toys are too cute. :love:

Oldie Bunny
12-02-2007, 10:32 AM
We are having a sale of rabbits toys for the next few weeks, to cut down the number of things I have to count for the stock take!

http://www.therabbithouse.co.uk/

Denny
12-02-2007, 11:35 AM
Hi oldie bunny

do you waver the postage cost if the items can be picked up :?:

Oldie Bunny
12-02-2007, 02:23 PM
Yes, you are more than welcome to collect from me and save on postage!

Denny
13-02-2007, 10:13 PM

Thank you, it will not be me though but am sending agent Jilly whom you know :wink: :lol:

luvabun
13-02-2007, 10:26 PM

Thank you, it will not be me though but am sending agent Jilly whom you know :wink: :lol: And I promise not to leave with any bunnies this time :wink:

Kezza30
13-02-2007, 10:35 PM
Oh i wish i never clicked the link, i've just spent 9.48 on a pack of 5 toys of ebay. Well if it's to go towards rescues i'm sure they won't mind a few more toys but this is the last i'm glad i get paid on Friday :lol:

Kezza30
13-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Since it won't let me edit, do you pay by paypal?

Kezza30
13-02-2007, 10:44 PM
Oh why can't i edit. I have ordered the cute little dollaly rabbit (i think) but i think i'll be keeping it, it's kinda cute :oops: and a woden jingle toy :D

Denny
13-02-2007, 11:38 PM
roflol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what happened there kezza :lol: :lol: :lol: good job you were not on an anne summers forum otherwise we would all of known what you had purchased of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

double O denny calling triple O Jilly, come in Jilly :lol: :lol:

watch for message that will contain my requirements :wink: should you wish to accept this mission of finding your way to Oldie bunny, picking up double O denny's order and not to forget to put them in your car before travelling next week, or calling the recovery guys out for a toy till, I would be most appreciative and will reward you with coffee, cakes and bunny fluff all over your cloths :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this message will self destruct in 10 seconds

OK, have stopped the destruct button as I know you will forget if I got rid of it :lol: :lol: :lol: did you book in to senior moments annonymous or is there a waiting list :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Denny
13-02-2007, 11:41 PM
roflol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what happened there kezza :lol: :lol: :lol: good job you were not on an anne summers forum otherwise we would all of known what you had purchased of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

double O denny calling triple O Jilly, come in Jilly :lol: :lol:

watch for message that will contain my requirements :wink: should you wish to accept this mission of finding your way to Oldie bunny, picking up double O denny's order and not to forget to put them in your car before travelling next week, or calling the recovery guys out for a toy till, I would be most appreciative and will reward you with coffee, cakes and bunny fluff all over your clothes :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this message will self destruct in 10 seconds

OK, have stopped the destruct button as I know you will forget if I got rid of it :lol: :lol: :lol: did you book in to senior moments annonymous or is there a waiting list :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Denny
13-02-2007, 11:43 PM
OMG Kezza's problems is spreading :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tamsin, where has the edit button gone, there are only quote buttons :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: still, unlike Kezza, I will not be divulging my purchasing today knowing that it is valentines day tomorrow :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

luvabun
13-02-2007, 11:43 PM
Oi you stop making fun of my senior moments :oops: :lol: The toy till will have folks well confused :lol:

Have you placed your order :? I need to know what and when to collect on your behalf

Agent triple O Jilly signing out :lol:

Denny
13-02-2007, 11:46 PM
I am now stuck in the twightlight zone in teh fundraising section :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

treble O Jilly, quadruple O Denny will phone oldie bun with order and see how we go about this :wink:

Oldie Bunny
14-02-2007, 07:30 PM
It will be nice to see you Jill and I will make sure that you don't sneak any rabbits out with you! I have lots of new residents for you to meet.

Orders for collection can be emailed to me as I think the automated checkout system will insist on charging for delivery. I can fix it so that you can still pay by paypal or cheque.

I've just packed a doolally bunny and a jingle toy which must be for you Kezza. My local post office isn't open on Wednedsay afternoons, but it will be on it's way to you tomorrow.

Denny
14-02-2007, 11:27 PM
I have pm'd you Oldie bunny :wink:

cavysrock
15-02-2007, 12:07 AM
I have that bunny pen holder, I love it!!

missblondebunny
15-02-2007, 12:15 PM
Ive just placed an order

I love that bunny key ring!!!! :D

Oldie Bunny
15-02-2007, 02:42 PM

I've pm'd you back!

Missblondebunny, if you ordered a keyring and a couple of other things, then I've just taken your oder to the post office!

Thank you very much everyone for your support. The wood roller toy is now out of stock so less things for me to stocktake already.

missblondebunny
15-02-2007, 03:35 PM

I've pm'd you back!

Missblondebunny, if you ordered a keyring and a couple of other things, then I've just taken your oder to the post office!

Thank you very much everyone for your support. The wood roller toy is now out of stock so less things for me to stocktake already.

Yes that was me - Thank You :D

Kezza30
15-02-2007, 06:48 PM
I've just packed a doolally bunny and a jingle toy which must be for you Kezza. My local post office isn't open on Wednedsay afternoons, but it will be on it's way to you tomorrow.

Thanks, must make sure my mams in for itcoming :D

missblondebunny
16-02-2007, 10:10 AM

I've pm'd you back!

All recieved this morning - thank you

Fast postage and i must recommend that keyring - the bunny is so sweet.

p.s i will keep all the postage stamps for you :wink:

i work in an office so should have plenty to send to Bobtails :D

missblondebunny
16-02-2007, 10:11 AM

I've pm'd you back!

All recieved this morning - thank you

Fast postage and i must recommend that keyring - the bunny is so sweet.

p.s i will keep all the postage stamps for you :wink: - is that including the large paper ones that they stick on parcels? or only the coloured normal shaped 1st and 2class stamps?

i work in an office so should have plenty to send to Bobtails :D

luvabun
16-02-2007, 10:52 AM
It will be nice to see you Jill and I will make sure that you don't sneak any rabbits out with you! I have lots of new residents for you to meet.

I still think so fondly of George :cry: it wasn't be be but if only..................... :cry: :cry:

so if there's new residents for me to see, I'd better get there nice and early :) is Saturday morning OK?

Kezza30
16-02-2007, 12:18 PM
Mine arrived tis morning and the dolally rabbit is so cute and Buttons says thanks for his rattle toy :lol: I'm going to make sure all stamps i get i'll keep and send them to bobtails to :D

Oldie Bunny
16-02-2007, 05:42 PM
[quote=Oldie Bunny]
so if there's new residents for me to see, I'd better get there nice and early :) is Saturday morning OK?

I have a horrid lurgy bug Jill :( , but if you are willing to brave catching it then Saturday morning will be fine. The house is a total tip but hopefully you will only be looking at the bunnies!

Denny
16-02-2007, 10:49 PM
[quote=Oldie Bunny]

I have a horrid lurgy bug Jill :( , but if you are willing to brave catching it then Saturday morning will be fine. The house is a total tip but hopefully you will only be looking at the bunnies!

you shouldn't of said that Karen, Jill will turn up in her quarantine suit now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

luvabun
17-02-2007, 12:55 AM
you shouldn't of said that Karen, Jill will turn up in her quarantine suit now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:All the easier for me to smuggle buns out in hehehe :lol: will be round about 12 if that's Ok... and I promise my eyes will be firmly fixed on the bunsters :)

Oldie Bunny
17-02-2007, 09:50 AM
That's fine, see you later! :D

Denny
23-02-2007, 12:20 AM
Thank you so much Karen and my courier Fed-ex Jilly, my buns love them and Jilly had the privelege of seeing them chucking them the minute I put them down :lol: :lol: :lol: they are a bit hit :D :D :D the cards are beautiful :love:

Oldie Bunny
23-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Glad to hear that both you and your bunnies are happy!

luvabun
23-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Well the wooden ball with the bell inside is a hit and Totti has been flinging it around the lounge :D I made the mistake of filling the treat ball with sunflower seeds and they are all over the lounge floor now as Totti has been playing football with it and leaving me a trail :roll:

Big hits.. thank you Karen :D

Oldie Bunny
04-06-2007, 02:25 PM
We've got some fabulous new cards for sale at just 1 each

http://www.strokemanhost.co.uk/karen/rabbithouse/images/cards/rabbit_card_small.jpg

http://www.strokemanhost.co.uk/karen/rabbithouse/images/cards/hare_card_small.jpg

Oldie Bunny
02-07-2007, 08:39 AM
July is Soft Toy Sale Month.

We are offering 25% off all the lovely Jellycat soft toys.