• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Parsley and Rhubarb - Bobtails

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Oldie Bunny

Sir Parsley and Rhubarb are roving fund-raising ambassadors for Bobtails Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue in Epsom, Surrey. They have been travelling around the country and the world for the last two years, raising funds for Bobtails. Their adventures can be seen at www.sirparsley.co.uk.
Either Sir Parsley or Rhubarb (or both if you are feeling brave!) can be booked via a form on their website.

Opps, the link to Sir Parsley's web site seems to have picked up an extra dot - try this one http://www.sirparsley.co.uk/.

We've just added some fabulous photos of Rhubarb visiting Venice and both bunnies visiting China - wish I could visit some of these lovely places. They are more than happy to spend a quiet week visiting bunnies in the UK too, so don't be put off by the fact that you don't have an exotic holiday booked!

Sir Parsley and Rhubarb have now raised about £950 from their travels and in an effort to get a bit nearer to the £1000 mark, my local hopper group have suggested that we have a small auction for the pleasure of having Sir P to visit for Christmas. Sir P will be able to arrive before Christmas and stay for New Year too and you can have a choice of outfits with him, either Santa or a Reindeer! Or both for that matter.

SirPchristmas1.jpg
sirpchristmas2.jpg

I'll start the bidding at £1 since we had real fun with helping Sir P do a pantomine two years ago and I'm sure we can come up with something similar!

Any other offers? The highest bidder at 9pm on 30th November will be the winner.

Hooray, Sir Parsley and Rhubarb rabbits have now raised just over £1000 between them for Bobtails Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue! Thank you everyone who has contributed.

If you would like either to visit you during 2007, please get in touch.

http://www.sirparsley.co.uk/

Rhubarb has some pictures in his diary especially for today :lol: .

Please get in contact if you fancy a visit from Rhubarb or Sir P.

Back