• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help me out

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have to move out of this house soon and we can only move into the new place the day before we have to be out of here
I dont really want to go into detail on whats happened,but im going to need my bunnies out of there summerhouse at least 4 -5 days before because i need to take it down to move it and then it needs re building
Can anyone in my area look after my rabbits for a week or so?
I would be so greatfull,im really worring about them :(

You could put them in my garage if thats any use to you? I don't have a car in there just lots of other stuff but i could make room for them :D

Estelle said:
You could put them in my garage if thats any use to you? I don't have a car in there just lots of other stuff but i could make room for them :D
Really estelle :)
Would you have room for all of them? would you mind looking after them all?

How many do you have now? I have a double garage so i could clear half of it which should be enough room. Do you know when you are moving?

Happy to, if I can fit them in - I have a spare 4ft hutch and a 3ft one - not ideal but would be ok for a short period of time. Honestly, let me know if I can help.

Towsbuns said:
Happy to, if I can fit them in - I have a spare 4ft hutch and a 3ft one - not ideal but would be ok for a short period of time. Honestly, let me know if I can help.
Thank you :)

Back