• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter training saga!

rhiannon.hughes

Warren Scout
Since I bought my first place earlier in the year Noel has 'forgotten' her litter tray training. Which means that she hass to be confined to her pen when I am not there :( . I have tried to re-train her but with no sucess (she just sleeps in the tray and wees anywhere else :roll: ).

I have bought a shallow oven tray and put a piece of weed on newspaper in it and (touch wood) she has started to use this as a toilet, but we have had a couple of 'accidents' sice, I just clean them and move the tray, is this the right thing to do? Any tips would be greatly appreciated :D

What do you mean with a piece of weed? I put hay in the litter box, seems to attract them to it. If you put the hay in one half of the box, then the bunny can sit in the other half and munch while making its poo.

Sorry I meant wee'd (as in a piece of newspaper that she's already had a wee on :lol: )

The problem with putting hay there is that she tends to them use that as her bed and wee somewhere else :roll: , i'll try with hay in just half though, sounds like a plan :D

Back