• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny run please from Bristol - Bolton

raine

Warren Veteran
Kay has offered to take thumper from rabbits in need. Can anyway help with part of this journey from Bristol to Bolton, Lancs?

I am driving from Warminster up to Leicester next Tuesday,... will be late afternoon...i go Warminster...Westbury...Chippenham..Cirencester then up Fosse Way..if anyone can get bun across to somehwere on that route I can bring him up here..but will not have space to keep him overnight so will need someone else to do Leicester to Bolton that evening.

At some point I will be doing a bun run to Jill when she wants Mickey &/or the others. His post op check will be next Monday night, so he could be ready Tuesday, if Jill & new home is ready for him..... I can get bun back up to Barnsley/Leeds area. However this all falls through if he has problem with his neuter, or Jill isn't ready for him!!

If a bun has gone from mine, there will be space for an overnight stop.

if its a weekend i can get him to warminster no trouble, if its aweekday ill have to fit it around work

when is it likey to be??

btw i am working the weekend 1st in nov so not then lol !!!

Thanks everyone for responding. The owner is keeping Thumper so this bunny run is not necessary. Thanks everyone for offering.

Back