• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG!!!!!!!

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I have jusr received a phone call, a woman as just told me that two of her rabbits have got out and have I got any she could adopt. The best bit is she goes on to say what happened is her daughter is only 4 and she was playing with them and hasn't shut the hutch and they have escaped :shock: :shock: So I have said Sorry but i wouldn't rehome any of my rabbits to you and she replied it was just one of those silly mistakes :? So I replied but a 4yr old isn't responsible enough to be playing with rabbit without being supervised and my answer is still NO

:shock: :?

Why isn't she trying to find them again? Maybe they decided to find themselves a better home. :lol:

Snoopy says Hi, by the way. :wave:

It's sad as I bet she's down in the local petshop buying some more right now :?

Can't believe she thought you'd give her two of yours, words fail me.

Jack's-Jane said:
So she's on the waiting list for a Brain transplant then...... :roll:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: You should become a brain surgeon, Jane. You'd have sooo many patients and earn loads of money. :D

The worst similar application for a bun I had was someone who said "We've got through 10 rabbits in about 2 years..I don't know why they keep dying..we would like to have one of yours!".. :evil: .I asked if they'd ever heard of a vet..and politely suggested they didn't get another rabbit.

honeybunny said:
The worst similar application for a bun I had was someone who said "We've got through 10 rabbits in about 2 years..I don't know why they keep dying..we would like to have one of yours!".. :evil: .I asked if they'd ever heard of a vet..and politely suggested they didn't get another rabbit.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Back