• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fergus - Monday 23rd October

maxbun

Warren Scout
Well after yesterday, I thought I would be coming back from the vets with an empty carrier, but, when I went to check on Fergus this morning he had eaten all his pellets and all of the veg that he hadn't eaten during the day yesterday. The vet said that he isn't out of the woods by any means yet, but he is still holding his own. He has had another anti inflamatory injection and is settled happily in his hutch again. He has no new swellings today, but his eyes are looking really sore - the swelling have no begun to develop scabs, but he obviously keeps knocking them and they have been bleeding a little. The vet said that I can put the Fuciderm cream on them, so that is what I have done. The poor little mite looks like he has been 10 rounds in a boxing ring - with the cream round his eyes his fur looks even worse than it did before! Anyway, I have told him that I will love him whatever he looks like - he is really snuggly at the moment except when I am giving him his baytril. Anyway, fingers crossed again.
Jane

Hang on in there Fergus, don't give up.

Sending hugs and nose rubs to you and your bun, hope he makes it through this awful disease xx

Fergus says thanks for the nose rubs! Can anyone who has had a bunny recover from Myxi tell me how long it took for the scabs to come off, as the lump just above Millie's eye has scabbed over, and the scab is beginning the crack where it joins her face. Will the whole lump come off, or will the lump go down when the scab comes off?
Jane

maxbun said:
Fergus says thanks for the nose rubs! Can anyone who has had a bunny recover from Myxi tell me how long it took for the scabs to come off, as the lump just above Millie's eye has scabbed over, and the scab is beginning the crack where it joins her face. Will the whole lump come off, or will the lump go down when the scab comes off?
Jane

I'd PM Phill as she has two Buns who survived Myxi.

Janex

Back