• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Birmingham to Chester?

sorry im a bit confused as to where each animal needs to go from/to. Do they need to go lichfield to chester?? Emma do you live in chester???

mandy said:
So is Helen not having the buns now? :(
What has she said?

Well, I haven't heard from her for ages and neither has Gem, so not quite sure :?

Kiri, yes I live in Chester :D
And it'll just be the buns coming to me if original home falls through :thumb:

does this thread have anything to do with the other thread needing transport to chester which is now sorted? Wheres the rabbit coming from specifically and where does he need to go to and when. I might be able to help depending on the details. :D

kiri said:
does this thread have anything to do with the other thread needing transport to chester which is now sorted? Wheres the rabbit coming from specifically and where does he need to go to and when. I might be able to help depending on the details. :D

Nope, transport is sorted with the bun I did a thread on :D These are 2 totally different buns, although if these 2 can be taken to Walsall I'm sure there'll be a way people can meet to bring up all 3 :D
You'll have to ask Gem where they're from, they're going basically to the centre of Chester.

SOAD said:
I can do litchfield top Walsal, when does it need to be doen?

Thanks Tree :D
I'm still waiting for a homechecker from RSPCA Walsall to contact me, once that's sorted I'll know when it'll be possible :thumb: I'm thinking next Saurday is most possibly going to be when it happens.

Not this saturday comeing? I have made plans for that saturday or do you mean the saturday after? I'm sure if I do it early I can fit it all in.

SOAD said:
Not this saturday comeing? I have made plans for that saturday or do you mean the saturday after? I'm sure if I do it early I can fit it all in.

Nah, 2nd November (that's assuming the homecheck will be done this Saturday, can't see them doing it any sooner.)
Thanks again :D

W&W need to get from me down in Portsmouth to Jill (Luvabun) early this coming Saturday

I don't know where Jill is located yet :?

Bump :!:

Can anyone get the buns from me, in Portsmouth, to Jill in Bagshot by 10am this coming Saturday?

Hi Gem, if Jill is OK with this, I can do the hammy to Lichfied if the new owner fancies meeting me in the Shoulder and Mutton car park :D ask Jill if it is OK for the hammy to hitch a lift :wink:

I'm going from Barnsley to Chester Friday afternoon, if that helps? I'm working Friday morning though, so can't actually pick up from very far away :D

Back