• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A weekend in the life of Giant Jessica

GiantJessica

Warren Scout
We have had our camera out this weekend and thought we’d share some of the shots with you all.

Morning everyone

morning-everyone.jpg

I want to show all the other rabbits on the forum the hole that I have been digging in my new run this week Mummy and Daddy are threatening to put slabs in my run :shock: :shock:

hole-from-above.jpg
jessica-in-hole.jpg

There is time for a quick nose rub … before its hutch clean out time. :love:

nose-rub.jpg

It’s started raining so I can’t hang out in the garden while Mummy and Daddy are cleaning my palace … so I have to sit and watch from the kitchen …

grumpy3.jpg

Mummy bought me a Christmas hat so she can make Christmas cards that star me :D 8)

christmas-hat1.jpg

And last but not least here is one with me and Spencer.

jessica_with_spencer.jpg

The hole took about a week.

Its actually her second hole, the first has a paving slab over it (you can just see in the pic). The OH has just put a slab over the hole in the picture. So tomorrow she will no doubt start on her third hole :lol: :lol: :roll:

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments.

I am always going on and on about Jessica this and Jessica that at work and with friends - they look at me with that strange expression.

They don't understand ... but you folks do :D

Back