• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowflake and Isaac as requested.!

Yes, I know I have had him a few weeks now, and have only shared one lost of pics with you - I am really SORRY!!!
He's now 5 months old - was 5 months on friday, He has grown so much! ... He's still dinky though - I can still pick him up with one hand - He's just had his first vets visit - which was so cute sitting him in the dinky scales... didnt much like having his jab - but hmm tuff luck! lol and in a few weeks, we will be giving him a christmas present of castration!! lol... Which I think will make Snowflake a lot happier - as she smees to be turning into a yellow bun rather than being white.
But she really does love him and he really does love her, and its just the best watching them snuggle together.
Anyways here you are!!!

Stay still and let me groom you!!! otherwise I am just going to sit on your head and do it!
Picture212.jpg

I bet mummy wants to know what we're talking about, but lets just show her bunny feet instead.
Picture175.jpg

Look mummy I am not much taller than the grass!
Picture180.jpg

My baby boy in the dinky weighing scales at the vets!! :)
Picture178.jpg

I hope you enjoy, I am now away for a week at my Grans so I will see you all when I get back!

Oh how adorable! He's HOOOGE! How have you managed to get him to 5 months without him driving her bonkers humping her :shock: Please do be careful, if he starts to get frisky with her head, she might well bite his 'bits' and obviously that wouldn't be good.

Lovely to see some new photos of them both, they certainly look like a lovely couple!

Back