• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Home check registers

raine

Warren Veteran
I would like to assist rescues by orgnising a register of members who can do home checks in their counties. It would simplify the system nationally for rescues. For example I could cover Oxfordshire, with Berkshire and Wiltshire (unless another member lives in these counties)

Obviously we would need to ensure that the homecheckers know what was required of them etc. But it would be a way of some of us who do not run rescues to give something back and assist in helping these fantastic people who give up their time and finances to rescue and rehome so many rabbits.

Would this be possible and would we have members who would put their hands up and cover their county? Can I get some prelim. feedback before I contact Tam for permission.

lorraine there is a thread i started with all the poeople from here who can do it somewhere, not sure where it would be thought

Thanks Eve, couldn't find immediately your previous posting but I shall continue to look. It has given me a thought though, I will do a search on all home check requests and see who volunteered in which county and then I could contact them via pm to gauge their thoughts.

home checking

Hi there, I already do homechecking for last chance rescue in kent. I can do any in my area (east sussex). I do work though and do volunteer dog walking, as well as looking after my own animals and daughter so time is slightly limited, but I would help if I could

Krista :)

Hi Raine,

Great idea count me in to.

How are your bun`s? Bracken loves being a house bun :D :D , so do I with this terrible weather.

Thanks Alison, you are a star. I have bumped the other posting and brought it to the top and Ill post on this now.

Back