• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where can i get s.selective quick - they are not eating!

**Bonnie**

Mama Doe
hi all,

sorry to make a new thread but cannot edit the old one for some reason.

The buns refuse to eat excel, i cannot get on to the hay experts website, bunnybasics are out of stock.

Where else can i get quick delivery of science selective delivered but when i am not here (work all week in London)

Thanks everyone..i have two very hungry moody bunnies x

You might have to resort to missing a delivery and going and collecting it from the depot. There's a few online shops suggested here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=14963&highlight=science+selective+online

You could try ringing some local vets tomorrow morning to see if they stock it. Or is there anyone on here round your way can donate you a bit?

If you don't manage to sort anything, pm me your address I'll pop a bit in a letterbox-size envelope to you, that won't arrive until Tuesday at the earliest though.

Good luck!

if the vets dont have it in see if they have the new bunny packs (like the kitten and puppy packs) you usually get them when you first vaccinate your bunny mine had a small bag of SS in it might be enough until you can get a proper supply

If you ring up SS, and if you say that you cant find a local stockest and cant travel far, they will send you out a small a sample pack for free, maybe that will help cover the ground until you can get a big bag. Ask you speak to your area disturbiter.

m
xx

I have some spare at the moment, as mine are on Bunny Basics food now. I'm in Witham, Essex though. Same applies as what Alison said - I can post some but it won't get there till Tuesday.

Thanks everyone - such generous offers! i wll do sme ringing around, if not wil take you up on the offer - very kind of you x

OK, just let me know - mine really is totally spare and wants using up as my 2 aren't eating it at the mo.

No need to apologise Bonnie, it's just that Sarah swapped to BB and had some SS leftover which she was going to chuck this way just because I'm local, so it makes no difference which of us sends you some. Anything extra coming here is a bonus, but is in no way essential :wink:

Could only get so much into the jiffy bag anyway, so there's only a few handfuls coming to you, I'm afraid, Bonnie. Have got it all ready to post (and even negotiated my way round the new confusing postage system! :shock: )

Plenty left for you too, Alison. :)

You could come up to Richmond on the bus and get a bag from me. I have just started a 10 Kilo bag this week. We are south of Richmond, along the 65 bus route, place is called Petersham.

I ordered from www.petplanet.co.uk last week.

Got it next day and not a bad price - £13.95 plus 3.99 delivery (worthwhile cos I also bought the rather brill Pet Cargo Carrier at the same time).

If you order it today/monday it would be with you Tuesday. Hope this helps.

Cara

I have found some on the off chance hoorahhh just fed the buns and they are happy

Thank you SO much for your generous offers - Sarah not sure if you have posted any just yet but i am no longer in need.

Very sweet of you xx

Back