• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Did some1 want a blue butterfly french lop??

It was Rogue I think. I has a feeling she has reserved a baby one in the meantime though. Gorgeous bunny, I'm sure she won't be there for long!

This bunny so deserves a good home as the previous owners let the dog attack her. My french lop house rabbits are adorable.

Veronica said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wifey for my Alfie me thinks!!!! :love:

I'm going to PM the rescue :D

erm, didn't think you were going to increase your furry family anymore due to your ill health :lol: :lol:

This is the bunny that is also on adtrader - she is "possibly pregnant"

I have emailed the owner who says she has been with a french lop buck accidently and if she is pregnant she is due in around 10 days now.

Please someone take her on! I feel so sorry for her and would love to have her myself but she is too far away and I have no room for her.

I actually emailed her, to ask if I could be considered as a prospective home for Mitzi.

I included pics of Alfie (prospective hubby), and his accomodation.

I got an email back saying they'd be more than happy for me to take Mitzi.

Just with the events of the weekend regarding Zeubin, I haven't had a chance to email them back.

I would love to take her. Would a bunny run be able to help me get her nearer to Yorkshire?

Veronica, when you checked with the foster parents of Mitzi, is this the same bunny in ad trader who could be pregnant and due in 10 days? It obviously would make a difference to arrange a run if the bunny is about to give birth. Could you check.

I have been on AA route planner and from Linwood, Renfrewshire to West Yorkshire is 230 miles, covering the following motorways

M8
M73
M74
A74
M6
A66
A1
A64

Maybe the fosterers could bring Mitzi to meet someone close to any of the above areas and to start the bunny run. Is there anyone who could do some of this bunny run.

This is definitely the same bunny in adtrader. I actually emailed her last week and was told she would be due in 2 weeks IF she was pregnant. The woman just told me that someone had accidentally let one of her bucks in with Mitzi, she couldnt feel any babies but couldnt guarantee that she wasnt pregnant.

She is a lovely bunny - I would be so happy if you take her!

"French Lop Agouti Doe avaiable, 10 weeks old on 19th August 2006, is part litter trained, can be rung, used to being handled daily by adults and children, would make good pet/breeding/show doe. Please ask for pictures £30.

Contact Jill Halliday
Tel City Linwood
County Renfrewshire

I have removed the phone no from this ad. I don't know how relevant it is but obviously the person rehoming Mitzi is a breeder of french lops. I did a search and this ad came up. Is this a genuine rehome or off loading stock. If its a genuine rehome, then I guess it alters nothing who has her.

Just to update this...

Today, I got an email from her owners....

"Hi Veronica

Sorry for not getting back to you things have been hectic here over the past week, anyway I would love for mitzi to come and live with you and your buck, unfortunately it looks like my buck did manage to get her, as she would be due today and has been acting weird and kind of building a nest, however once the kits were weaned if all goes well for her, I would hope that you would still be interested in taking her to her forever home, even if it means waiting a few weeks, you can let me know thanks, and sorry to hear about your loss

Jill xx"

I've replied offering Mitzi a forever home here with Alfie, and that I will wait until her babies are of a suitable age, so she can be seperated from them.

I've also offered her help in finding homes for the babies, via Sara's rescue, in order to ensure good, loving forever homes.

Back