• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding Edinburgh

Abi

Young Bun
Hi All,
We are just about to get a house bunny (on Tues)... so excited. We will be away for a week in December, so I am looking ahead and I am trying to find information about boarding for him but I am really struggling...

Does anyone in the Edinburgh area have any ideas, I would be prepared to travel a little.

Thanks, Abi

Hi!

The Gorgie City Farm does bunny boarding though I have never tried it myself. Not sure if I'm too keep on their boarding facitilies as they seem to all be outdoors...

There is also a pet store in Morningside which does boarding, again I have not tried it myself! It is the last one down on the right hand side as you go towards the big clock on Morningside Road, I can't remember what it's called! (They sell good hay!)

There is also a company that comes to your house, http://thedashingwhiterabbitco.com/ and again I have never tried them, so I can't give you a personal recommendation.

I usually get a friend to look after my bun when I'm away but have looked around for other options! Hope this helps some & let me know how you get on, it'd be useful to have a recommendation for the future! :D

Kate & Jack xx

Back