• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit rescues Kent

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Until joining this forum I never realised the problems there are with rabbits and bad breeders and bad pet shops etc.

I bought my bunny from P@H and he was really ill. Can see why now reading some of the posts.

Anyway, I will need to find a nice lady bunny for him once heis neutered so am asking where is the best place to get a bunny from a rescue in Kent. I am in Medway, Kent.

Hello! I believe the RSPCA Medway has lots of rabbits. They are probably your nearest so might be worth a call to see what they have, whether they would be able to help with bonding etc. I have a feeling they don't usually spay females due to lack of funds, but again if you particularly want a spayed bun, you could ask if they could get her done at your cost before you bring her home?

There's also a list of some Kent rescues here: http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/centres.asp

Hope that helps, and good luck!

linnyloo said:
Hi I'm in Kent too!!!

Nr Medway!!!

What part are you in??

I am in Gillingham, Kent. I know where Meopham is - used to catch the train from there to London when I worked in town years ago!

Now rarely step outside Medway as work local which is so much less hassle!!!

Do you know of these rescue places mentioned? The RSPCA one in Walderslade is only five minutes drive for me so think that will be my best bet!

No i have never been there, would want to take evey bunny home!!!

I also got Skip from a petshop before joining this site and realising all the poor bunnies that need homes

Back