• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Selective

**Bonnie**

Mama Doe
is totally out of stock at my local pet shop and on Bunnybasics, i have to go back to excel now :(

anyone else having the same problem because my pet shop said that they have been out of stock for a while and cant seem to get more delivered from the company??

anywhere else i can order it from online??

thanks

Have you tried asking your vet to order it in for you? My first lot I got from mine I now get it from the Hungry Horse if you have one near you?

chloaster said:
Have you tried asking your vet to order it in for you? My first lot I got from mine I now get it from the Hungry Horse if you have one near you?
That's handy to know - :D thanks, I work not far from there :D

My local wyveale doesn't seem to have much in at a time, but I have managed to get some. We also have another pet shop down the road which stocks it too :D

mine has run out too :( they havent got it for 2 weeks now.I have been told that Moss end garden centre has it in bracknell???I'm off tommorow to see.

It must be in short supply, my local pet shot didn't have any today, fortunatly I don't need any just yet but that's the second time I've noticed it's been out of stock!

We have only run out as we are waiting for our first Direct order from Supreme. We have ordered a load of there new range of products and are haveing to wait for them to be manufactured. we have been told that the stuff will be with us this week coming.

They have a few new toys, 2 new anti bac sprays, a new russel rabbit, a new gerty G pig food and a new SS chinchilla, plus a new seasonal range. I know that they have only just started production of there xmas treats and I think that is what is holding up the order.

Our local Kennelgate Pet food chain (good chain as they doesn't sell animals) had it on offer about 2 months ago and it was only £2 for the 1.5kg bag so i stocked up and bought about 15 bags!! Just starting to run low so went back and they only had 2 bags left. Hope there's not going to be a shortage - the buns don't like anything else and I don't want grumpy buns!! :lol:

Back