• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnies have Moved out!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I threw Spodge and Amy out while I was clipping Caramel and now they are refusing to come in again! The newlyweds seem to have moved into the spare hutch, Slodge is happily munching away on a big pile of hay and Amy's grooming herself in the litter tray! :?

:D nice to have your house back? I'd never have bunnies indoors again - 20 piggies is quite enough! :lol:

elve said:
:D nice to have your house back? I'd never have bunnies indoors again - 20 piggies is quite enough! :lol:

Where on earth do you keep 20 piggies, do they all live in one big happy herd??!!

:lol: no - I wish they did but they are either not neutered, or hate other females - and last week 2 brothers fell out :roll: So now it's 15 cages/hutches to clean - oh those daily water bottles :roll: :x

It's taken a year to organise but they now are all in the living room, so any visitor here wouldn't know I have any animals indoors in fact - although they might wonder why I've turned the tiny hallway into an art studio, and where is my bedroom??? It's now a living/dining room and I sleep on the futon - Great fun opening that out after doing all the water bottles at 11pm :roll:

Yeah but I love them :D

elve said:
:lol: no - I wish they did but they are either not neutered, or hate other females - and last week 2 brothers fell out :roll: So now it's 15 cages/hutches to clean - oh those daily water bottles :roll: :x

It's taken a year to organise but they now are all in the living room, so any visitor here wouldn't know I have any animals indoors in fact - although they might wonder why I've turned the tiny hallway into an art studio, and where is my bedroom??? It's now a living/dining room and I sleep on the futon - Great fun opening that out after doing all the water bottles at 11pm :roll:

Yeah but I love them :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: I've got 3 inside and am getting 2 girls shortly, and that's enough, they eat soooo much veg don't they?? I honestly don't know where they put all the food, I give them a mountain of veg, pile of hay and within an hour it's all gone and they're squeeking for more :shock: I love piggies :D

ps I'd love to know how you discipline yourself to only come on here on Saturdays, I get nothing done now I'm completely addicted :lol: What's your secret? My OH says it's called remove the plug :lol:

awww but I miss them! They haven't even appeared for their tea! :shock: Don't know whether to bring them in or leave them out, they do look quite cosy but Amy's being spayed next week so she'll have to come in again for that :?

touie said:
awww but I miss them! They haven't even appeared for their tea! :shock: Don't know whether to bring them in or leave them out, they do look quite cosy but Amy's being spayed next week so she'll have to come in again for that :?

Mine are happier outside :D

well if Amy's being spayed it's probably best - might snow next week, who knows? :D

And as for not coming on the forum kayjay - I only have dial-up now, and my young son has downloaded so many viruses, trashed my computer countless times, so he's banned from using it - He's at his dad's today :p

Although soft idiot has promised he can have an hour tomorrow :roll: I know I'll be sorry - He attracts viruses :?

elve said:
well if Amy's being spayed it's probably best - might snow next week, who knows? :D

And as for not coming on the forum kayjay - I only have dial-up now, and my young son has downloaded so many viruses, trashed my computer countless times, so he's banned from using it - He's at his dad's today :p

Although soft idiot has promised he can have an hour tomorrow :roll: I know I'll be sorry - He attracts viruses :?

I'm keeping my son well away from MY computer then :lol:

Back