• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding... A story of true love???

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Well, as some of you know, I've got 2 new little baby girls from Angie65, to go with my gorgeous Benji...

We started the bonding process earlier this week, and there was NO interest whatsoever :(

Mummy... Let me oooooooouuuuuttt!!!!
BenjAnaSof014.jpg

I'm sure if I look hard enough I'll find my way back home
BenjAnaSof006.jpg

Sofia and Anastacia
BenjAnaSof010.jpg

So... After taking some advice, I decided to put them all in Benji's cage and see how they got on.

There was a lot of stamping from the girls. They sat in different corners of the cage. The only thing that would bring them together was food!!

BenjAnaSof004.jpg

BenjAnaSof003.jpg

Then... last night, me and the boyfriend were having our dinner, when I went out to get a drink and saw this...

BenjAnaSof016.jpg

Luckily, even with me shreiking and frantically searching for the camera, I still managed to catch this golden kodak moment!! :love:

Even my boyfriend was stood there going Awwww look at them... Our dinner went cold :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

I'm sooooooo happy my babies are in love now :D

lynda_m said:
Angie65 said:
Email me pics!!! :lol:

You're working on a Sunday???

Pics on way!

Got pics thanks :D :D They look gorgeous :D
Auditors here tomorrow, plus I got a lot to do - won't be here much longer cos I GOT PROMOTED!!! I'm transferring slightly nearer home :D :D :D More Bun time!!

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone :D

Benji has been sat grooming the two girls this afternoon, I'm so happy now that Benji has some friends and that they love him as much as I do :love:

Going fab :D

I now have 3 furry little monster jumping up in the morning for their dinner.

They all seem really happy together which makes me happy :love: :bunny:

Back