• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay question

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
has anyone tried bob martins select meadow hay? it comes in 1kg compacted bags, i ran out of hay the other day and the only place open was sainsburys and that was what they had (didnt even sainsburys sold hay! just thought it was worth a look :D ) well anyway my buns love the stuff it is a nice colour smells fantastic and has a variety of big thick blades and thinner blades (rather than the thin twiggy hay i thought it would be) it is about £2.30 i think per bag and although the bags look tiny they do expand quite a bit

just wondered if anyone else had tried it and what reactions they got??

Mine are on fresh meadow hay from the barn. Its the stuff I give my horse. It smells delicious and they are loving it.

I get through stacks of the Bob Martin stuff - it's great! I mix it up with other hays for the bunnies to eat, plus I load it up in their hutch. My piggies have it on their floor too.

Back