• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attention other rescues..medium doe wanted

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I have a couple wanting a medium doe for their neutered boy....I did have Mulberry in mind for them but she is still so scared and aggressive that she wouldn't be suitable...
Needs to be a medium to large neutered doe..not over 3 years old and used to living outside,
They had a very secure high walled garden..the buns have an area fenced off with a hutch in it..and free run of the garden a lot of the time. They came to me via my vets were they have their boy vacs.
Only other thing they would like a darker coloured girlie.........black/brown/agouti/dark grey!!! :?
I have home checked them and would be happy for one of my buns to go their but noting suitable at present...

I don' think they would travel as far as Essex..but I will telll them and if nothing nearer comes up you never know!
Which doe is it Eve?

honeybunny said:
I don' think they would travel as far as Essex..but I will telll them and if nothing nearer comes up you never know!
Which doe is it Eve?

caramel is brown and 3kg and nala is a agouti lionhead who is 2.9kg although not speyed yet due to her dieting but will be speyed next weekish

Snapdragon might suit them if her spey wound ever heals properly :roll: It is a shame about their colour preferences as Queen Snowdrop really needs an outdoor home with lots of digging room - actually she is brown most of the time as she gets so dirty from all her excavations :lol: She has been here since Feb and really needs a home of her own.

Nala sounds perfect for them assuming that the buns get on - she's a large agouti, absolutely hates being hutch bound so lots of time free range would be brilliant. She puts her claws in the bars of the cage and rattles it in a tantrum when she wants to come out :lol: She's a lovely friendly girl though, she'll follow you around and will come rushing up for nose rubs (on her terms, she hates actually being picked up!) You can see a little video of Nala here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1UIq_Hh6Ek

Estelle said:
Thats a shame, i wonder if thats why they have so many? :(

I dont think thats why- there are quite a few rescues who dont neuter all. They have a lot in because they dont turn any away.

Jill, although Celia is against speying, I've discussed it with her before and she would not object to a new owner doing so so if they are interested they should give her a call- she doesnt have a minimum donation, or I could let her know the people have already been veted by you.

Back