• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor little ..or not so little now!, Madrid is back

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may remember Madrid who was rehomed with his brother, Dakota..well sadly Madrid has been bullying his brother quite badly. :cry: Dakota has very poor sight and whether Madrid realises this and so sees him as a victim I'm not sure, but it had got so bad that his owners decided they had to split them :( Madrid has come back to Honeybunny's and is now looking for a new home with a female......Dakota will be bonded with a girlie next week.
Madrid.jpg

Oh what a shame :cry: But great that they were rehomed to such a good owner to recognise this and do the right thing, however difficult :D Hopefully both of them will have suitable companions of their own very soon.

Hi Jill,
Is he one of Barney's brothers? He's gorgeous, I hope he finds a home with a lady soon.
Isabelx

He is gorgeous! Hope he finds the perfect new home soon, there is a lucky lady bun just waiting for him!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

IsabelM said:
Hi Jill,
Is he one of Barney's brothers? He's gorgeous, I hope he finds a home with a lady soon.
Isabelx
Yep he is Barney's (AKA Cadiz!) brother...Dakota the one he was bullying is Barney's twin!
He is much bigger than his pic above now!

yes it's a shame..as youngsters these 2 were so close and were neutered very young...have no idea why the bond has got uneven apart from Dakota'a disablity :? ..the owner was good to admit it and was upset to see Madrid go..she has chosen a gorgeous , docile girlie for Dakota though....Cassie!

aww thats a shame. Maybe he just wants to live with a girlie bun instead of his brother...who can blame him! :wink: :lol:
Have you a picture of him now he's grown? I'd love to see how big he got! :D

I don't know why but the first word to come out of my o\h mouth after I told him about this was "no"...what ever could he mean :lol:

honeybunny said:
yes it's a shame..as youngsters these 2 were so close and were neutered very young...have no idea why the bond has got uneven apart from Dakota'a disablity :? ..the owner was good to admit it and was upset to see Madrid go..she has chosen a gorgeous , docile girlie for Dakota though....Cassie!

Cassie :D

Back