• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday Boarding

Does anyone know of any Rabbit Boarding Facilities around the South Bucks area, i.e. Bucks, Berks, Oxford, Poss Beds.

I have tried Doe Drop Inn and Greenfields, but unsurprisingly they are fully booked.

The dates I'm looking for at 10 to 23 December. I'm prob after the impossible with it being Christmas and everything!

But if anyone knows of anywhere else that's worth trying I'm be really grateful.

Thanks

Thanks... I've called Critter Sitter but they no longer do Bunny Boarding :(

The second place is a little bit further than I would like but I'll give them a call later as the number says evenings only.

I use Mary who is a foster for Bobtails, she`s very nice and has a great place, she`s in Banstead which is near Epsom just of the M25 Junction 7 i think or the 1 before the gatwick junction going anti clockwise.

If interested pm me and i`ll give you her number.

I can reccommend a good one in Northamptonshire where Merlin goes but not sure if you're after one there?? If you are PM me & I'll give you the details...

Back